Wednesday 16 November 2011

Versace/ H&M: Be still my beating heart


Sadly I couldn't attend the show/ launch party...predominantly because I wasn't invited, but you know I'm veeeerrrry conscious of my carbon foot print now days, so probably would have refused the invitation to fly to NY just for one night anyway. Yer right! Anyway, I'm not one to hold a grudge, and as a MAHOOOSIVE Versace fan - spesh the retro '90s flash-trash prints - I'm beyond crushing over their collection for H&M.

As (bad) luck would have it I'm office-based tomorrow, so won't be able to get to a H&M till lunch time (if I'm lucky), so as there's about as much chance of me getting my grubby mitts on any of the collection as there is me marrying in to the Royal family, I've decided to wallow in voyeuristic lusting of what could be if only I were willing to pull a sickie and wake at the crack of dawn to join a queue in the cold and get first dibs...

Snaps to the H&M team for producing yet another blinder of a designer collaboration....and I really truly didn't think it could get any better than last years collabo with Lanvin. I daren't let myself think about what they could have in store next...


The insanely brilliant advert. If only all ads were this creative, clever and well-conceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment