Thursday 17 November 2011

A lesson in cynicism/ a lucky day


So, my infamous hard-earned finely-chiselled cynicism took a bit of a knock today. After last night's post where I declared, and I quote, 'there's about as much chance of me getting my grubby mitts on any of the [Versace H&M] collection as there is me marrying in to the Royal family', I only bloody managed to score not one, but two pieces! Well, you know what that means....move over Chelsy, Harry's MINE!

After hours of hitting refresh, I eventually made it through to the check-out without the site crashing (albeit 4/5 items in my basket had sold out by then) - I honestly couldn't believe my luck. Then, after work, I decided to take a walk on the wild side, and pop into a couple of H&M stores on the off chance that it hadn't all sold out, and in the second store managed to find my second piece. Score!

Obviously I'm desperado to tell you what I've got, but as I have to wait for one of my pieces to be delivered, you're going to have to wait to too!

I hope you were all as lucky as I was. If you were I'd love to hear/ see what you brought.

I'm off now to totally re-evaluate my entire outlook on life now...syke! Being cynical is the only thing that keeps me sane!

Kisses xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment