Wednesday 25 August 2010

Vice Vice baby!!

As if all this fashion fun wasn't enough, today I finally achieved one of my long-standing career objectives of being published by Vice - Yay! Vice is one of my absolute favourite, er, vices! I simply just can't get enough of it's smutty, immature, sleazy, witty, don't-give-a-fuck-about-the-advertisers attitude, and have been trying to write for them forever (well, seriously for like 8 months, but in my dreams a lot longer)! Anyway, today my pervy interview with Jay (who runs the wet look heaven blog) went up on ViceStyle and made my week (possibly month, although I wouldn't want to say that for sure yet). So, here's the link - I'd really love for you all to have a read, and maybe even leave a comment saying what a wonderful insightful brilliantly written interview it is, and how you'd like to read much more from me very soon....just an idea...

Si xx

No comments:

Post a Comment