Thursday 26 August 2010

Ella ella ella, eh eh eh....

Another brilliant day (shoot was AMAZING - can't wait for you all to see it!)...apart from the bloody shitty weather that is! Does anyone know at what stage rain qualifies as Monsoon?!

I don't usually like being outshone, but when I saw Lia's umbrella it immediately brought a smile to my face, even though it made me slightly ashamed of my leopard-print Primark number (although I was totally rocking the double leopard with my trolley too)! Lovely Lia (who's an artist - I don't know much about Art, but her work looks amazing - check out her website) got both her brolly and fab vintage cardi from Spitalfields. Her top tip is to go on a Thursday for the best stalls and bargains! A tip I'll most definitely be following....see ya there!

p.s. totally didn't notice at the time, but how hilare are the smurf-a-bee oompa loompa's in the background - CLASSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment