Tuesday 27 July 2010

Big knits and tiny jeans...

What a difference a day makes. This morning - coco pops and raisins (awesome combo, you should try) in the kitchen with the cat. Yesterday - eggs Florentine in the Charlotte Street Hotel with lovely Vanessa from Lainey Fashion pr. As I sat there I thought to myself what could be a better start to the day than a delicious breakfast with delightful company in genteel surroundings....then we hit the showroom, and I realised trying on thousand pound cardigans was, of course!



Yes in the words of my friend Kat it may look like 'a knitted My little pony', BUT my dear fashion doubters that's only on the hanger. Trust me when I tell you that once on Tahir Sultan's fantasy creations suddenly look regal, not ridiculous. A Central Saint Martins fashion knits graduate and former intern for Galliano, I predict big things for Mr Sultan. Still not convinced? Well a little birdy told me that Browns Focus are showing lots of interest, and when was the last time Mrs B was wrong?!

A slightly less conspicuous number...

Crazy hat. Am expecting to see this cropping up in all kinds of main fashion shoots soon!


And now for something a little different...

C.R.A.F.T jeans are Kate Moss' current faves, and can't you just see why. We all know La Moss likes a bit of premium....denim....and the whole rock chic vibe is totally up her street. I haven't brought a proper pair of jeans for a while now, but will definitely look to C.R.A.F.T for my next pair - if only for the reason that it stands for can'trememberaf***ingthing - genuis!

The Vanessa skirt....no comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment