Thursday 6 May 2010

Gaga/ Armani joy



I just got this email through, and had to share it with you immediately - isn't it just the most beautiful thing you've seen all day!

Obviously j’adore La Gaga – even more since reading the hermes-zing profile of her in New York mag a few weeks ago (which I’m now using as my own personal bible to success and general fabulousness). Anyway, this illustration is in fact a delish sneaky peak of the Giorgio Armani designed outfit which The Extraordinary Gaga will be sporting on her appearance on American Idol tonight, and I’m just obsessed with it. It’s like a black widow’s wedding dress – I think it’s hauntingly beautiful and a touch Miss Havisham – Bad Romance indeed! Mr Armani has been responsible for some of The Wonderful Gaga’s most show-stopping looks of late, and created her outfits for the Grammy Awards and the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala - and there I was thinking Lady Almighty’s looks were all off the peg! It seems the union is a win win situation, as Mr Armani said, “To complement the spirit of Lady Gaga herself, I have let my imagination run free, and the outfit I have created for her for American Idol is pure fantasy" – sounds like I’m not the only one worshipping at the font of Gaga magnificence…

No comments:

Post a Comment