Sunday 20 December 2009

Wanna be in my gang…

I really do have the best dressed friends, most stylish and elegant friends. I’ve known this lot since secondary school, and as we’ve grown up we’ve all developed and settled into our own styles. Last night everyone was looking particularly gorgeous for Norma’s birthday, so I thought I’d snap a few pics and show them off!

The Birthday girl showed off her enviable curves (Beyonce who?) in a Greek goddess draped body-con dress from ASOS. As a girl there’s nothing better than getting dressed up in your Birthday outfit – it’s the one time of the year when you can really go for it, and basically anything’s acceptable! Norma kept it simple and (relatively) demure though, and I think she looked stunning!
I was very happy to have a playsuit buddy last night. I thought Adz worked this polka dot ToSho number very well (although with a figure like hers it’s not hard)! It could easily have looked a bit slutty, but as usual Ada managed to look classy. Maybe it’s just because I know she’s training as a lawyer, but Adz always has this air of sophistication no matter how much flesh is being flashed!

Louise should just be a model, end of. I mean look at her. She looks regal in her £3 EBay stirrup leggings – I mean who can pull off white leggings?! The sheer panelled body picks up on the big sheer trend heading our way, and is something I’ve been meaning to invest in for a while (jealous, moi, never!). Most of all though we were all loving the head scarf. Lou just threw it on to protect her hair from the snow, but after a million compliments decided to roll with it! I thought it gave her an air of ‘50’s elegance, and was all very Audrey Hepburn in an open top car!


Finally there was me - new red hair, peach lace body (one of my top 5 fave items in my wardrobe right now), my ‘never fails’ ToSho jumpsuit, and 1980’s belt I nicked off my mum…Ready to play! Annoyingly I have to admit the competition for look of the night was pretty hot….now remind me why I’m friends with this lot again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment