Tuesday 22 March 2011

LFW AW11 shows: Day 1 shows and more

Wow - I can't believe the shows ended a month ago; I think I'm still suffering from LFW induced sleep deprivation! Not wanting to make any excuses for my bad blogging behaviour, but it often feels that in this crazy digital age we're living in/ building information has become like dairy products, and is only fresh (interesting and relevant) if consumed within 3 days of opening (happening). I don't think this is true though - I'm forever stumbling over and enjoying old magazines, tv shows, music and films, weeks, months and even years after their original release.

So, I hope you will join me in unfashionably reminiscing about LFW AW11 one entire month on - GASP!

Si xxx


Maria Grachvogel - Backstage




Maria Grachvogel - Catwalk



Tamara (with Dukey baby bump) - Orla Kiely presentation


Sass&Bide - Backstage

Sass&Bide - Catwalk



Felder Felder - Catwalk


No comments:

Post a Comment