Monday 23 August 2010

Tamara Cincik: The amazing world of...

(A gorgeous pic of Tamara and her lovely husband...which I'm hoping she won't mind me pinching off her blog)!

If you're one of the many many people who have chastised me for not updating the blog over the last week - this one's for you!

You know when you wish for something…and then it happens…and then instead of 100% diving-in, living in the moment and enjoying it, you kinda end up having a weird out of body experience? Well that's kind of what’s been going on with me for the past week-and-a-bit...and I’m on a mission to snap out of it.

So - let's rewind and try and make some sense! About 3 weeks ago I contacted the amazing stylist Tamara Cincik (if you don't know her work check it out her website - she's styled for everyone and created some incredible images…I have serious CV envy!) after my darling soul mate/ guardian angel Flicky put us in touch. Anyway, amazingly Tamara said I could assist on some of her projects...and then the madness (meant in the best most wonderfully exciting possible way) began...

You see, being a really successful freelance stylist Tamara doesn’t have just one project on the go, but a myriad of projects…and obviously I want to be a part of all of them (because as we all know, my eyes are ever-so slightly larger than my stomach)!

So – that’s how in the last two weeks I’ve come to find myself…working out of a temporarily closed-down vintage store in Tufnell Park, sitting on a sofa gossiping with Charlotte Church, eating vegan food, calling in Louis Vuitton, Prada, Westwood and more, spending 17 hours solid in Park Royal, whizzing round town in a Peugeot listening to baroque music, and researching an article on British folklore…

...oh, and being very naughty and not updating my blog...sorry!!

Much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment