Friday 10 February 2012

It's CHRIIIIIIISTMAS!





Ok it's not, it's actually 10th Feb, but there's snow on the ground and I've just scored a hat-trick of the most fan-tacky-tastic Christmas jumpers imaginable, so you can understand my confusion!
As regular readers will know I've been on the hunt for the perfect vintage Christmas jumper for a couple of years now - see. I've been looking for so long, that if I'm honest I was beginning to give up hope, and I certainly never thought I'd find them in a Jewish charity shop in February! I'd always imagined that my perfect Christmas jumper would be a traditional red and white Scandinavian affair, but then I imagined that anything as spectacular as jumper 1 and cardigan 2 existed! Jumper 3 is just in case I'm having an uncharacteristically low-key day. Let's be honest, it's unlikely, but miracles do happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment