Tuesday 15 November 2011

LFW SS12: 5 sides of Si

So I thought I'd share my rather schizophrenic SS12 LFW wardrobe with you. Because I'm a control-freak stress-head and LFW is always crazy busy, I try to pre-plan my outfits in the days before. As the saying goes, 'the best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry', and as so much of how I dress is to do with how I'm feeling, it's hardly surprising that by day 2 I'm basically dressing off-schedule (in the case of Day 2 this season so off-schedule that I'm slightly embarrassed to show you what I concocted)!

As usual all feedback welcome!

Si x

Day 1: My 'easy breazy let a pretty dress do the talking' look

Dress: Zara
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Dune
Belt: Karen Millen


Day 2: My 'last minute for one day only Liz Taylor in a Kaftan meets provincial art teacher' look

Kaftan: H&M
Slip: M&S
Shirt: Vintage
Bag: Love Moschino
Wedges: Office


Day 3: My 'Little Miss Prim wannabe-Moschino' look

Dress: Zara
Jumper: Toi et Moi
Belt: My sisters
Shoes: KG Kurt Geiger
Bag: Love Moschino
Earrings: Dannijo


Day 4: My 'playful twist on the classic jeans and a shirt' look

Jeans: J Brand
Shirt: Vintage from Italy
Belt: Charity shop find
Jacket: Charity shop find
Boots: Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses: Ermanno Scervino
Bag: Love Moschino


Day 5: My 'fashion can be fun/ I'm knackered/ fuck heels' look

Dress: Zara
Belt: Vintage Jaeger
Socks: American apparel
Trainers: Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment