Saturday 19 February 2011

LFW AW11 shows: Day 1


Morning lovely followers!

So LFW kicked off yesterday, and I just wanted to take 5 mins out the madness to update you on what I wore, and how you can follow me!

I'm calling yesterday's look S&M Maggy Thatcher. I had a weird Maggy Thatcher dream the other night, where I was telling her about the joys of powerplating (random, I know) - I'm guessing it was inspired by that pic of Meryl Streep that was doing the rounds a couple of weeks ago, and an ep of WifeSwap I watched the day before! Either way I'd definitely say she's in the public consciousness at the moment, so thought it was only right to channel her this LFW.


Cape: 123 ethical boutique
Tights: H&M
Shoes: KG
Shirt: 123 ethical boutique
Skirt: Topshop
Tights: H&M
Shoes: KG
Bag: Love Moschino

Show reports, pics, backstage and all that lovely stuff to come later. In the meantime please follow me on twitter, where I'm tweeting for myself - misssisig and MSNstyle.

Ciao ciao for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment