Monday 22 November 2010

The early bird catches the Lanvin.....I hope!

God it's cold outside! I don't know what's wrong with me these past few days but I keep forgetting just how cold it is and going out dressed for Spring (ie. flimsy culottes and little jackets!). After very nearly losing a couple of fingers to frostbite this afternoon (fingerless gloves really not cutting it), I've decided to take full advantage of my freelance status and work from under my duvet all day tomorrow!

Even the icy weather can't dampen my excitement for the Lanvin for H&M (or Lanvin HEARTS H&M as I like to call it) launch tomorrow though. Like most of the fashion world I've become slightly obsessed with this collaboration - even going so far as to call it 'The best designer/ High street collaboration EVER' in a piece I wrote for MSN (if you haven't yet read it click here).

As if the beautiful clothes and crazy sexy cool ad campaign weren't enough, last week Alber threw a massive chi chi party in NY and put on one of the most exciting, playful and beautiful catwalks I've ever seen. Everything about it is just fabulous - from Anna Dello Russo walking, to the sensational styling (having seen this I am now obsessed with wanting red polka dot and pink leopard print tights, and utterly convinced that I need the entire collection).

So sit back with a cup of hot chocolate and witness fashion at it's very best....

...Oh, and don't forget to set your alarms for the morning, as for one day only the only bird catches the Lanvin!


LANVIN FOR H&M – THE "HAUTE COUTURE" SHOW from Barracuda Film & TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment